Fashion For Japan

05:21


After the devastating Tsunami and earthquake that took place last week there have been various fundraisers and fundraising attempts to try and help and support the people of Japan as much as possible. At my university fundraisers sold Krispy Kreme doughnuts for £7.00 a box of 12 delicious doughnuts... I must say they tasted real good!!! All donations were sent to those of Japan. I remember hearing the news on that day, the next morning in my daily shower prayers I just had to thank God for my life, the people I have and the house that I'm living under, a sense of appreciation over whelmed
d me and just made me realise that no one should take life for granted, no matter the struggles that are taking place, breath is a precious thing.During this week it was so exciting to see the beautiful Salonge Knowles bring forward an idea to help Japan through fashion.


The T-shirts for the line were designed by her six-year old son Juelz, together they present 'Juelz for Japan'. The money raised by the sells of these T-shirts will go towards an organisation called 'Peace Winds', who support people in distress.


I decided to do a Japan focus in Japanese fashion and culture and all the beauty in it. Stay tuned to this post, I'm going to have some lovely Japanese inspired fashion coming up so keep posted!!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Search

.